Experience and Care You Can Rely On

Enforcement of Court Orders

Has your ex-spouse failed to comply with the terms of property division set forth in the divorce decree? Have you been brought to court on allegations that you consistently deny visitation time? Do you need assistance in recovering delinquent child support payments?

Mount Holly and Moorestown child support enforcement attorney has more than 25 years of experience representing clients in complex family law issues throughout South Jersey. Our office handles all aspects of child support recovery and other post-judgment enforcement concerns.

Enforcement of Custody, Support, and Property Division Orders

Michael J. Stein Attorney At Law represents clients on either side of post-judgment enforcement matters, including cases involving:

  • Failure to pay child support
  • Failure to pay spousal support/alimony
  • Failure to comply with child custody/visitation orders/agreement
  • Failure to pay court-ordered health insurance expenses
  • Failure to pay court-ordered share of a child’s medical expenses

Our law firm recognizes that every situation is unique. For some clients, their ability to pay support has been hampered by a significant pay cut. We evaluate the needs of our client and pursue a modification of child support or alimony when appropriate. In other situations, a parent deliberately refuses to pay court-ordered support. We recognize how much our client depends on regular support payments and pursue spousal support or child support enforcement in court.

Schedule a Free Consultation: 856-291-0549

Whether you need judicial intervention to enforce a family court order, or you need assistance protecting your rights in a child custody enforcement case, discuss your concerns with an experienced family law attorney. Contact us in Mount Holly or Moorestown to schedule a free initial consultation. We offer flexible appointments and accept credit cards.